What is the Present Continuous Tense??

 Present Continuous Tense

The present continuous tense is used to talk about actions that happening at this current moment.

·        I am making a kite.

·        The sun is shining in the sky

·        The Children are doing

1.I’m playing chess with my friends.

2.She is wearing a new dress.

3.The students are asking questions.

4.Birds are Chirping in the tree.

5.She’s cooking in the kitchen.

6. We are watching T.V now.

7.Ann is Learning English.                                                                                 


Fill in the blanks correctly,(put am,is,are) and ing form for verbs

1.      They ______________(draw) a picture.

2.      The baby______________(cry) because he is hungry.

3.      You______________always______________ (come) late to school.

4.      I______________(leave) for Japan tomorrow.

5.      Those children______________(play) marbles under the tree.

6.      Many students______________(buy)gram from the gram seller.

7.      The minister______________(have)lunch. He cannot see you now. 

8.    Please don’t disturb me. I______________(do) my homework.


  Easy English by Learn English in simple ways. 

Comments

Post a Comment